Ministry Partner Development and Support Raising Coaching
Learn More About Exago, MPD Coaching, and solutions for raising your support team
A testimony about Support Raising (MPD) Coaching
If you need to raise support, do at least 2 things:
1) SEEK GREAT TRAINING -
Support raising is much more than a financial transaction.
Inviting others to invest through both prayer and finances into a ministry vision requires the "support raiser" to engage fully in a process that is spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical.
Personal support raising training, that is based on scripture, is invaluable and therefore a prerequisite to Exago’s coaching. We will build upon your training by providing weekly coaching as well as help you create clear and achievable goals.
Great training is different from great coaching.
We highly recommend Support Raising Solutions* bootcamp. You can find our more about that here.
2) SEEK GREAT COACHING -
The extensive process of raising support is often called Ministry Partner Development (MPD). Many people in ministry leadership can become overwhelmed, confused, and or derailed in the process of becoming fully-funded. It's hard work, and many become disheartened which may lead to giving up too soon.
However, Exago's great MPD Coaching is a true game changer! We help youknow what to do, and when to do it. We help ministry leaders and Great Commission workers build and maintain support raising momentum, focus, and personal organization in applying biblical and effective principles. Our coaching guides you towards being spiritually healthy while successfully building a real life prayer and financial support team. And not just any team, but a team of people who will likely continue to partner with you for many years to come, as you passionately serve the Lord in full-time ministry.
Our highly specialized Ministry Partner Development coaching blends weekly interactions with simple reports, 1-1 calls, emails, texts, and video cohort times. Exago's MPD coaching is designed to meet the support raiser's personalized needs, answer specific questions, and to engage with the relevant challenges a ministry leader is likely to face during a season of focused support raising.
We’ve got answers! We would love to talk to you. Click here to get in touch.
"70% of people who don't have an MPD coach will stop short of their vision driven need."
- Rob P., Support Raising Professional Trainer
- Rob P., Support Raising Professional Trainer
10 Reasons Exago's Support Raising (MPD) Coaching WORKS!
- Spiritually Healthy and Vision Driven - The priority isn't money-- it's your relationship with God and the ministry dream He has put inside you. This directs all discussions and strategies.
- Stacked Learning - We require that you, the “coachee” attend personal support raising training that is based on scripture. When you fully complete that training, you are immediately ready to begin Exago Ministry Partner Development coaching. (Need training? Reach out, we will happily connect you.)
- Improved Results - If you want strategic results, note that you are far more likely to become fully-funded when you're being coached by a support raising expert. Unfortunately, many people who don't use a qualified coach quit before reaching their support goals.
- Increased Speed - A ministry coach helps you discover disciplines to focus your time, energy, and efforts in building your partnership team - typically far more quickly than what would happen if you were on your own.
- Experience -Exago Coaches have credibility as they have raised personal support teams and become fully-funded.
Important: If looking for MPD Coaching outside of Exago, beware of any "support raising coach" who can talk the talk, but hasn't walked the walk.
- Camaraderie - Our MPD coaches are readily available to answer your personal questions, and you will be blessed by engaging in a weekly online "Coaching Cohort," along with other ministry leaders who are on the same support raising journey as you. Iron sharpens iron!
- Plateaus Are Not Stop Signs - At some point, most support raisers find themselves losing momentum before reaching their goals. Your Exago coach aims to equip you in discovering hidden issues that may be undermining your efforts, and help you to regain the focus, momentum, and results you are prayerfully working towards.
- Accountability - Does your spouse, best friend, pastor, new supervisor/boss/etc., not understand the difficulties of support raising? Perhaps they wonder how you are spending all of your time? Exago helps you be organized, including a process that allows you to easily show how focused your time is being spent in faithfully building your partnership team.
- Exago Coaching is Affordable - Though it isn't "cheap," our professional coaching is very competitively priced, and additional coaching is available for a discount if you decide to extend your process further beyond the initial agreement.
- True Availability - Talk, text, call, video, email….an Exago MPD Coach is committed to engage with you in your process. You aren't alone in this journey!
*Please note: Support Raising Solutions (CMM) and Exago Ministries are distinctly separate ministry organizations.